Tuesday, October 18, 2016

NOTICE

Posting lengthy tracts is incredibly time consuming and for the most part duplicates information available on the websites of the organizations I'm featuring.

From this point on, the organizations' logos, website, and donation location will be provided daily.

I love all these organizations. Maintaining this as I have been is almost a full time job with the back end work on the blog, communication with organizations and individuals... and it's emotionally draining to spend so much time on being aware of how much need there is EVERYWHERE in our society, EVERYWHERE across the globe. It hurts. Not like the people experiencing the pain. As an autistic person though, I feel the intensity of pain, immediately, concretely, in my body. Not the same as living it. Incredibly difficult nonetheless.

Thank you for understanding.

No comments:

Post a Comment